Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tweetbot for iPhone On Sale For a Limited Time

Tweetbot, the popular Twitter client for the iPhone, is available for a limited time discount at only $0.99 (down from $2.99). In my original review of Tweetbot I gave it a glowing recommendation, and I still use the app every day on my personal iPhone.
For the first time ever, Tweetbot is on sale in the App Store. The price drop follows the release of the poorly-received Twitter for iPhone 4.0 update.
If you’re on the fence about Tweetbot, make sure to read my review of the app. There’s a very good chance that it will be your new favorite. In the short time that the app has seen a price drop today it’s already started climbing to the top of multiple charts in the App Store.
Has the recent Twitter update turned you off to the official app? Who’s with me in the Tweetbot camp?

No comments:

Post a Comment